If you are a busy entrepreneur who uses the Internet to generate leads for your business or service, or if you run a website that makes sales directly online then you probably already have enough to do without having to learn all about how to use “new” Facebook Messenger chatbots!
You may be the type of person who simply prefers to have a friendly, professional, skilled team educate you about them, and implement them for you!
Maybe we can be that team for you?
While JustChatBots.com is our newest service, we have been running a digital marketing agency at 8services.com since 2004… so we know what we are doing. We started “JustChatBots” because we think chatbots are the most exciting innovation we have ever seen… in all our years of marketing online.
One of the keys to staying profitable online is to stay ahead of the curve.
Let me give you a few examples…
- Imagine being the first people to advertise on Google Adwords, we were and it was incredible… highly qualified traffic for 1 cent per click!
- Or what about being the among the first to correctly use email marketing (we did that as well). Email marketing still is awesome, but it was even better several years ago.
- How about being one of the early adopters of Facebook paid traffic. As I mentioned above, we have been running a digital marketing agency since 2004, so we got on board early and helped make our clients great returns.
Well, now you have the chance to be among the first to fully incorporate messenger chatbots into your online marketing and really grow your business before the “crowd” catches on and everyone is doing it.
To do this you have three choices:
- Learn how to do it and then implement it all yourself.
- Have someone in your business learn how to do it, or…
- Work with someone like us.
If you’d like to consider working with us, this is the process…
First, connect with us and get the conversation started. Then we’ll ask you a few questions about your business so we can prepare for a strategy session (Skype or even better Zoom). Here we will outline what we feel is the best way to reach your goals, then, if we have common ground, we can start to work together.
After the strategy session three things can happen:
- You love our plan and we agree on a fee and get started.
- You love the plan but decide you want to do it yourself or hire someone to do it for you, which is cool! Or…
- You absolutely hate the plan and we “shake hands” and say a friendly goodbye.
That’s it. Simple.
If you are looking for a possible long-term marketing partner… so you can do your thing, knowing your marketing is handled by hard-working, highly skilled and dedicated professionals then connect with us, and let’s chat!