First, simplify your marketing plan into three simple, fundamental steps, which can be applied equally to;-
- A local business, like a restaurant.
- An author, coach, consultant or expert in a particular field.
- Anyone offering professional services
- And of course, e-commerce stores that sell physical products
Step 1. Build an Audience
Any business without an audience is constantly worrying about where the next customer is coming from, and therefore just relying on hope to make the next sale and generate income. That is no way to run a profitable business, because “Hope” is not a strategy. So, why do you need an audience? So you can do step 2;-
Step 2. Effectively Communicate your “Message” to your Audience
For example, this Post´s Message consists of three basic elements:-
- To make you aware of the shift in the way human communication is moving towards messenger apps.
- To explain what a Messenger subscriber list and automated chatbot can do for your business.
- To demonstrate the importance of you incorporating them into your marketing right away.
A Facebook “broadcast” to your audience, either used on its own, or in conjunction with any other social channels will massively enhance the reach and consumption of the message you communicate to your audience. And why do we need to communicate effectively with our audience and increase the reach and consumption of our message? So we can achieve the 3rd step;-
Step 3. Convert into Customers
For most businesses, generating a new customer is a process and not an event, and it may take some time and effort. It’s been said many times, and it’s true that most people will only buy from you when they “know, like and trust you.” Therefore, in your communication with your audience, you need to send content that ensures you build a relationship with them, so;-
- Establish trust and authority
- Educate, entertain and engage, so that when they are ready to “buy”, you are the obvious and logical choice.
Because of the extraordinarily high open rates, click through rates, interactivity, “human likeness” and flexibility of Facebook Messenger, nothing will help convert more people into customers than getting your proven message out using chatbot automation and messenger broadcasts.
Chatbots will help you in growing all 3 parts of the marketing plan explained above. Just watch the video below to see how a Chatbot can work in a real life scenario, and check out just how simple the user process is so customers always get what they really want.
If you are a business owner or the person responsible for marketing, then make sure you download a copy of our free report below about putting Chatbots to good business use, and discover how a Chatbot can literally become your best employee ever!